I wanna say that,if you feel like reply me with suffer feeling...nevermind...
I know why you do that,but...whatever you do it anymore...the end...
delete you from my contact,ignore...ignore...
I hate the feeling,same like invisible in front all of you guys..wtf..
You will try that feeling in future day
The feeling that you never know,Never ever..
My friend told me about his live..
I just can say that,whatever I say,also same..
This is her choice
I can't help you in anything
Sorry about that...
Silent is the best choice..
Ignore Ignore Ignore...
I will not study anymore after this semester..
I will back to shop and work with my father..
No choice for me..
This is what can I do..
Study?
No more..
Maybe in future 1 day I meet you guys on the road and on that time you are already a diploma,degree or some more a master...but i'm just a boy that study 3 month diploma before...Will you still friend with me/Hi to me/just ignore me and by pass..
Maybe on that time,your parent will told you that don't friend with me anymore cause i'm just a worker that did't study..Ishh...This is what my mum told me that a boy with no study and what will other look on you...=)
Anyway,you have your choices
You can have the choice like now..
IGNORE ME AND BY PASS...
No comments:
Post a Comment